Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

NO GO, STEVE-O

I WILL NOT BE PLAYING END GAME SERVER... Just to be clear, I am Lineage. If you yap to me ignorance, you are nothing. TeKniKo, Hawkadium, Steve... you are one person, I am not going to play your server solely based on you not choosing me to help you with the server and help you with testing the server, and the list of players i see having this type of "privilege" are jokes and nobodies that should not have such a privilege of doing so... I know absolutely more than any single person in the community of Lineage, old and new Lineage stuff, and being one of the best players in the community and possibly the most hated also warrants my all of the rights to have the privilege of helping in every manner. If you want me to play on your server and cause a massive influx of players to swarm the server, you will have to ban server and linfan from discord and the server and the instance that these players somehow sneak back onto the server if you attempt to allow them back, i will be having all of the players leave the server instantly... also we will go back into advisor and test phase of the server, we will do extensive testing of everything and be offering suggestions of many things... then after all of this is completed, you will wipe the server and committ to the final true LIVE server... until then, i will watch your server 4th server die out and be dead... i bid thee adieu... my regards, Shawn

No comments: